The Shikhin Excavation Project is accepting applications for the 2022 season.
Our volunteers are of all ages, nationalities, and experience levels. The Shikhin Excavation Project is a field school in archaeology. Come with a desire to learn, and you will.
Students may also earn college credits for this summer program.
Your complete application is due
February 15 March 31. The complete fee is due to Mary’s Well Tours March April 15.
Scroll down to apply.
To apply to the field school, please submit the application below.
Undergraduate students who are not participating in a university travel abroad course must also email Prof. James Strange or call (205) 726-4543 for additional instructions.
Israeli students must also email Prof. Mordechai Aviam or call 054-4817498.
Your application will be complete when:
1. You have completed all required fields on the application.
2. You click “Submit” below.
Following your submission, a representative of Mary’s Well Tours (email@example.com) will contact you regarding the following:
3. Complete an online criminal background check.
4. Complete and sign forms including a liability waiver.
5. Send scanned copy of your passport photograph page and driver’s license.
6. You will receive notification via email of the status of your application.
By submitting this application, you affirm that the facts set forth in it are true and complete. You understand that if you are accepted as a volunteer, any false statements, omissions, or other misrepresentations made by you on this application may result in your immediate dismissal.