Our volunteers are of all ages, nationalities, and experience levels. The Shikhin Excavation Project is a field school in archaeology. Come with a desire to learn, and you will.
Students may also earn college credits for this summer program.
To apply to our field school, please submit the application below.
Undergraduate students must also email Prof. James Strange or call (205) 726-4543 for additional instructions.
Israeli students must also email Prof. Mordechai Aviam.
Your application will be complete when:
1. You have completed all required fields on the application.
2. You click “Submit” below.
Following your submission, a representative of Mary’s Well Tours (email@example.com) will contact you regarding the following:
3. Completion of an online criminal background check.
4. Completion and signing of forms including a liability waiver.
5. A scanned copy of your passport photograph page and driver’s license.
You will receive notification via email of the status of your application.
By submitting this application, you affirm that the facts set forth in it are true and complete. You understand that if you are accepted as a volunteer, any false statements, omissions, or other misrepresentations made by you on this application may result in your immediate dismissal.